top of page

Internal Affairs Records

Please click on the corresponding button with the years summary you wish to review. Below each button is a PDF file containing a  summary log for that year

Internal Affairs Reporting Forms and Information

Below you will find the corresponding forms and informational documents regarding filing an official complaint regarding an incident that took place. Select the language that applies and which you are most comfortable with and click the button. Complete the form to the best of your ability using as little or as much information as you desire. Further instructions can be read via the informational forms

To submit your complaint, you may do so either in person, by phone, e-mail, and/or postal service. Any further questions regarding filing an official complaint can be directed to Detective Joe Johnson either by phone (973) 347-4533 ext. 41 or email at

bottom of page